Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use carefully before using My Executor Box.
These terms tell you (the “User”) the rules for using the website www.myexecutorbox.co.uk (the “Site”) and apply to any services you access using the Site. These Terms and Conditions of Use apply between you, the User of the Site (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions) and Executor Services Limited, the owner and operator of the Site.
www.myexecutorbox.co.uk is a site operated by Executor Services Limited (also referred to as “us”, “our” and “we” throughout these Terms and Conditions of Use.) We are a limited company registered in Scotland under company number SC760808 . Our registered office is at 16 Fitzroy Place, Glasgow, Scotland, G3 7RW. To contact us, please email email@example.com
- If you subscribe for services from our site, our Terms and Conditions of Service will
- We may amend these Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time. Such revised Terms and Conditions of Use will apply to the Site from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the current version.
- We may update and change our Site from time to time to reflect changes to our services, our users’ needs and our business priorities. These Terms and Conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Site unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- These Terms and Conditions of Use contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
- We seek to make the Site as accessible as possible. If you have any difficulties using the Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may prevent or suspend your access to the Site if you do not comply with any part of these Terms, any terms or policies to which they refer, or any applicable law.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for all costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the site.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that we make available through the Site is provided “as is” and on and “as available” basis.
Use and Prohibited Use
- You may use our Site only for lawful purposes.
- You may not use our Site, in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation, in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect; for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way; to bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person; to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- You further agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt, any part of our Site; any equipment or network on which our Site is stored; any software used in the provision of our Site; or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or on our systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Site.
- You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Site, or any other customer of ours, to its source, or exploit the Site or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Site, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Site.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site, or to any of our servers, or any of the services offered on or through the Site, by password mining, hacking, or any other illegitimate means.
- You may not use any automatic device, program, algorithm, or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process to access, copy, acquire, or monitor any part of the Site, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents, or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site, or any transaction being conducted on the Site, or with any person’s use of the site.
- You may not scan, probe, or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site.
By breaching these provisions, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
- You must keep your account details safe. If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- Where you subscribe for a service that allows you to upload data, information, and content to a section of our Site, additional terms regarding the ownership and use of that data, information and content will be governed by the relevant Terms and Conditions of Service.
- Should you fail to pay any relevant fees to gain access to any or all relevant platforms, areas, or features on the Site, you shall not be permitted to access or use such platforms, areas, or features of the Site until such due payment is received by us.
Limitation of Liability
- The content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action based on the content on our Site.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete, or up to date.
- We give no warranty that the Site will be free of defects and/or faults.
- Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents, or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any services to you, which will be set out in our Terms and Conditions of Service.
- This Site is for domestic and private use only. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss, including loss of profit, loss of business, loss of data, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- Whilst we will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Site is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- We accept no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Site. We shall have no liability to you for any breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access; or fire, flood, explosion or accident.
Breach of Terms and Conditions of Use
- Immediate, temporary, or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site and/or any service provided through our Site.
- Immediate, temporary, or permanent removal of any content uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
- All content included on the Site, unless uploaded by the User, is the property of Executor Services Limited, our affiliates, or other relevant third parties. In these Terms and Conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data, compilations, page layout, underlying code and software, and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of the Site, including such any content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Site, you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights.
- My Executor Box, our logos and our other registered and unregistered trademarks are trademarks of Executor Services Limited We give no permission for the use of these trademarks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights. Nothing on this Site shall be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the prior written permission of Executor Services Limited.
We will try to resolve any disputes or complaints you may have quickly and efficiently. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you access this Site from locations outside the UK, you are responsible for compliance with local laws where they are applicable.
Executor Services Limited is a limited company registered in Scotland with registered number SC760808.
©Copyright 2023 Executor Services Limited
All Rights Reserved.