- A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. Cookies do not usually contain any information that personally identifies you, the User, however, personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information obtained from and stored in cookies.
- By giving your consent to the placing of cookies, you are enabling us to provide a better experience and service. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of these cookies, however, certain features of the Site may not function fully or as intended.
- We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
This website is owned and operated by Executor Services Limited. We are a limited company registered in Scotland under company number SC760808. Our registered office is at 16 Fitzroy Place, Glasgow, Scotland, G3 7RW.
You may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information regarding use of our website, please read our Terms and Conditions of Use.
Executor Services Limited is a limited company registered in Scotland with registered number SC760808.